But what do you do when you're paleo and in desperate need of an ice cream fix? You know what they say about invention, right? Necessity is the mother of invention and believe me this mother was in need of some ice cream like asap. I tried to guilt my husband into getting me a carton of cheat ice cream (it didn't work) and we were all out of Coconut Bliss, but we did have some frozen bananas. That would work...oh and believe me it did! And so here is my Chocolate Banana Coconut Ice Cream:
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 tbs almond butter (I like Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter)
- 1 tbs unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbs mini Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients into a food processor.
- Mix until the banana turns into mush and the ingredients form a well-blended frozen ball of goodness.
Thanks for stopping by 2IY! If you like what you see, we'd love for you to pin it!